- Working in retail has become a love and hate relationship. I’m in search of a job, that will allow my creativity to flourish. I’m thinking of pursuing real estate.
- In terms, of comparison with my mother; my mom had her second child—my stylist sister—reread her article on fashion “Fearless Fashion”. It is so easy for me to stay in the stall of comparison.
- Just maybe—this is the time to learn more about me. My goal is not be narcissistic –it is about growing.
- This is the time to discover what life should be without a spouse. Continue to seek the Lord during this journey. According to Matthew 6:33 “Seek ye, first the kingdom of God!!
- In the end, I’ve learned that God will continue to provide great friends along the journey of my life. What advice would you like to give me?